This is how i rent a property fast using a email list. A little about Aweber Providing timely, personalized, and targeted messages to your customers is a big part of email marketing success. For example, when a new customer signs up to your list, it’s good practice to send them an introductory welcome email. You might follow up with a second email a week later and another at the end of the month in order to keep your company on the customer’s mind. AWeber’s great autoresponder tool enables you to automate this process, ensuring your customers get the information they need right when you want them to. All you have to do is create a series of emails and set up an autoresponse schedule. You even have access to more than 150 email templates to make the email design process quick and easy. If you’re looking to really engage your customers, AWeber’s auto responder tool is a fantastic way to earn triple digit profits.
AWeber Pricing Plans
AWeber offers a free 30-day trial for lists of up to 500 subscribers. After the introductory month, there is a single list-based pricing plan available. Click Here To Get 1 Month Free.
Pricing is as follows: List Based
• Up to 500 subscribers – $19/month
• Up to 2,500 subscribers – $29/month
• Up to 5,000 subscribers – $49/month
• Up to 10,000 subscribers – $69/month
• Up to 25,000 subscribers – $149/month
• Over 25,000 subscribers – Contact AWeber for pricing.
AWeber User Friendly – Ease of Use
AWeber finds a good balance between ease of use and robust functionality. There are some nice features – particularly in the autoresponder field – but navigation is intuitive enough that I was able to perform basic tasks without looking up tutorials. When I did find myself at a loss and turned to the online help resources, I was quite impressed with the range and scope of guidance available. AWeber is very popular and there are thousands of tutorials to help you every step of the way.
Cool Features and Awesome Tools
AWeber has a very nice feature set, particularly in the area of autoresponders. An overview of the program’s features can be found here. Some highlights:
• Editor – The drag-and-drop WYSIWYG editor provides users with a choice of over 700+ templates, all of which utilize responsive design for viewing on mobile devices. Alternately, users can create messages in plain text format or can code their own templates using HTML.
• Follow Up Series (Autoresponders) – My favorite feature so far. In addition to one-time email blasts (called Broadcasts), AWeber allows you to create chains of autoresponders (campaigns). An example would be a welcome email which is sent to each new subscriber who signs up, then a series of weekly “How To” emails explaining the various applications of your product.
• List Segmentation – You can segment your lists in order to deliver tailored content to your subscribers. Lists can be segmented by pretty nearly any criteria you can imagine: birthday month, location, or people who specify a certain interest on your signup form.
• Automation Rules – You can set up rules which automatically remove or add your subscribers to lists based on their subscriptions to your other lists. For instance, you could set a rule that automatically removes subscribers from your “Prospects” list after they purchase a product.
• A/B Split Testing – Split testing is a great way to optimize your emails, and AWeber makes it pretty painless. You can split test broadcast messages by subject line, content, or time sent. You can also split test signup forms.
• Analytics and Reports – AWeber provides 28 reports; these can be viewed online or downloaded in csv format. You can compile the reports which are most important to you and use them to create your own dashboard in the reporting area.
• Blog Broadcasts – A real boon to bloggers looking to boost their readership, this tool allows users to automatically email their blog audience each time they post, or to put all their articles into a digest grouped daily, weekly, or monthly by using a simple template design.
Integrations and Add-ons
AWeber offers over 100 add-ons and integrations with popular software programs and services. PayPal, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Website Integrations,E-Commerce Integrations and more.
AWeber has a lot to offer, especially for companies which frequently utilize autoresponders. The autoresponder series setup was among the most intuitive and simplest I’ve ever seen … and of course, once your series is set up, you can allow it to run in the background with no further actions on you part.
You should have a good deal of room to grow with AWeber. You can start out with simple functions and move into more complex areas as you gain confidence and the needs of your business expand. If you like what you’ve read here, I’d suggest you give AWeber’s free trial a go and see if it seems like a good fit for your company. Join AWeber